|White House||1.2.0 – 1.19.0|
Live like one of the most important people in the world does, decorate the white house as you wish and give it your own style by downloading White House Map for Minecraft for free here!
How to Install Minecraft PE Mods and Add-ons
Minecraft PE is attractive, without a doubt. The ability to get mods and add-ons make it even more amazing! Many sites on the internet provide one with these mods, but not all of them are created equal. Anyone who wants to find the best mods and add-ons for their favorite Minecraft PE app should read this article carefully.
This article explains how to find and install mods and add-ons in any popular Minecraft PE application (including iOS and Android).
Installing mods in MCPE is not too hard, but it does require some know-how. There are a few things person needs to do before getting started.
First, one has to make sure that the mod is compatible with the version of MCPE that they have installed. If it is not, it will be necessary to downgrade their game or follow the instructions to find a newer version of the mod.
Downloading a File Manager
Next, the gamer should download a file manager app (I recommend X-plore). It may also be helpful to create an account on MC discord so that if something goes wrong, one can ask for help.
Downloading Mod Add-on
Finally, the gamer should download the mod/add-on and drag it into the mods folder (if there is one). Then, of course, one will want to go back into MCPE, load up our world, and enjoy!
How to Install Mod in Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Go to the app store and download Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Once you’re in the game, go into settings
- Go into Mods
- Click Add
- Search for the mod or add-on you would like to add
- You’ll be taken back out of settings where it will say that your mod or add-on has been installed
- Press the Home button
- The mod or add-on should now be there! There is one more step before you can use your new mod or add-on – make sure they are enabled. To do this, open up options and go to Mod Options
- Find the mod or add-on you want to enable
- Tick the box next to Enabled
- Restart Minecraft
How to install Add-on in Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the file explorer app on your phone or tablet.
- Enter www. in the URL address bar at the top of your screen and tap Go or Enter.
- Type /Minecraft pe/ in the URL address bar at the top of your screen and tap Go or Enter.
- Tap on the .mcpack file you downloaded (or similar) and then tap Install.
- Once installed, you’ll be taken back to your home screen, where you can open Minecraft PE again! You should now add all the new items to your inventory like any other mod installation.
For Android devices, ensure that Unknown Sources is enabled; go into settings -> Security > Enable Unknown Sources. Otherwise, follow these steps: -Open the file explorer app on your device -Type /storage/. Minecraft/mods -Tap Install on whichever mod file you want.
A few Notes about Downloading .mcpack Files for MCPE
If one or more players are offline, you will not be able to access. mcpack files. If a player leaves a world, then no one else will be able to access .mcpack files. Finally, players cannot use an item if they don’t have it in their hot bar. This process doesn’t work for iOS devices yet.
If you have trouble downloading a mod or add-on, try turning off your internet connection. Some mods will not work if they are not compatible with the game version. For example, suppose a player downloads a mod that is not compatible with their phone.
In that case, they should try installing it onto a computer and transfer it to their device. one can also uninstall the incompatible mod in-game, but this option should be used as a last resort. To do this, the user presses Menu and selects mods.
From there, they scroll through all installed mods until they find the one, they want to delete. Next, tap on it to remove the mod from the phone’s memory. Repeat these steps until all unwanted mods are gone.
Applying the above steps will allow one to install mods and add-ons on iOS and Android on their smartphone. Once they install them, all they need to do is to start playing with their new mods or add-ons, and the things one can do with them are incredible.