One may need to change Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition), but one needs to know how? This article will explain how to upload Minecraft skins from PC onto an Android or iOS device. Below are the steps to upload your skin onto mobile device.
How to Upload Minecraft Skins: 5 Easy Ways
- Step 1: One will go on google and type in something like “How to upload Minecraft PE skins on Android/iOS” once you find the tutorial that fits with their device. They are supposed to click on the image and follow the tutorial.
- Step 2: The player should to Pick a skin he wants to upload and open it up in Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition) on the device. Once one opens the skin, one can see a quick snippet about the same. One may need to drift away for a little bit, then return. Players selects whatever they want to upload, and return to Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition) on the device.
- Step 3: Copy the new Minecraft skin over to a PC. One will copy the newly created skin to one’s computer by connecting your device via USB or Bluetooth and transferring it. With this tutorial, one can upload skins on any PE device.
- Step 4: Open the newly created Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition) skin in the Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition) editor. Once one opens the skin in the Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition) editor, one can find the gamepad button that opens up the colour editor. One will replace it with one Minecraft skin.
- Step 5: Add name. Once one clicks on an item and opens its profile, one can name their newly created Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition) skin.
The last step is relatively simple. One will go on google and type in something like “How to upload Minecraft PE skins on Android/iOS” or “How to download Minecraft PE skins on Android/iOS”. Once one finds the tutorial that fits one’s device, one should click on the image and follow the tutorial.
Use Post Generators
You can use a post generator to share the skin on the Minecraft forums. One can do this by going on the forums and creating a thread in the “Private and Custom Skins” or “Downloadable Content” forum category and ad a link to the post onto the post.
Note: When using a generator, one must include how to install it in Minecraft PC (Solved) and how to install it on an Android or iOS device.
One important thing to know is that one can only upload skins onto one account at a time by having them get in contact beforehand. One cannot download any Minecraft skins onto more than one device without having them ask for permission first.
One should follow the steps above and upload their skin onto a device. The process is relatively simple, and one should not have much trouble. If one wants to create a skin, use Minecraft PE Skins Builder from here.