The player may be tired of the same old textures in Minecraft PE. One can take matters into their own hands and create a texture pack to change everything from the look of water to the way that blocks appear as one mines them. This guide will show you how to make a texture pack for Minecraft PE to stand out from other players and have fun creating something new.
What is a Texture Pack?
A texture pack is an add-on for the game that will change the appearance of in-game objects, blocks, and other textures. Talented artists and programmers who use their skills to change up the look of the game create texture packs.
Some people enjoy playing with different textures while others like to have something new every occasionally. Texture packs also allow players to share what they think Minecraft should look like.
What Will I Need to Create My Own?
For one to create their texture pack, you will need the following:
- A copy of Minecraft Pocket Edition. Note that some features might be inaccessible if one does not have a premium account.
- Graphics editing software such as Photoshop or Gimp.
- An internet connection and plenty of free time.
- Download the latest version of Minecraft on any device.
- Copy and paste your new textures into saves in the game’s folder on your desktop. Remember to keep backups! If something goes wrong while making the textures, one can go back to a previous iteration without losing any progress.
Launch MCPE and enjoy!
The Colour Scheme
The first step is selecting the colour palette. The colours one chooses will impact the overall look of the texture pack, so it is important to choose wisely.
Popular choices are
- Pastel colours (pink, blue)
- Grayscale with coloured accents
- Bright colours (purple, red)
- Dark colours (black, brown)
There are many ways to design a good texture pack; some may require more time than others. For example, if the player wants bright colours in their theme, they will need to take screenshots and edit them manually since most editing programs do not offer this option.
However, if a person likes grayscale or dark shades with colourful accents instead of one solid colour, it would be easier since all of these colours can be achieved by adjusting brightness and contrast levels in most editing programs.
There are also websites where one can upload images and create texture packs based on their settings, making things even simpler. Players might also consider asking other players what kind of textures they prefer because, chances are, someone out there has already created something similar to what one has in mind.
How to Make a Texture Pack for Minecraft PE
A player may want their texture pack; they will need a few things. First, they will need image editing software capable of making. PNG images and exporting them as. JPG files.
Once they have the software, colours and textures needed to be available in-game, for example, if you want your texture pack to be red, you will need the red dye block or any other red block or object with the colour red.
To find all the blocks and objects with certain colours or textures:
- Go into game mode.
- Press F3.
- Press I.
- Press B.
Pressing these three buttons should bring up all blocks with a certain colour or texture within range. You can then highlight the desired block by clicking on it. You can now use this highlighted block to make your texture pack by pressing Ctrl+C, then opening up Paint or Photoshop and pressing Ctrl+V.
When you are done saving your new file as a . PNG, remember to re-highlight Minecraft PE and hit Ctrl+C again before going back into Paint or Photoshop and hitting Ctrl+V again. Repeat this process until you have created all the textures for your new texture pack!
One must first have a copy of the game to create a texture pack for Minecraft Pocket Edition. Once they have done that, they will need access to a graphics-editing program that can make. PNG images and export them as. JPG images.
How to Install Minecraft PE Mods and Add-ons
Minecraft PE is attractive, without a doubt. The ability to get mods and add-ons make it even more amazing! Many sites on the internet provide one with these mods, but not all of them are created equal. Anyone who wants to find the best mods and add-ons for their favorite Minecraft PE app should read this article carefully.
This article explains how to find and install mods and add-ons in any popular Minecraft PE application (including iOS and Android).
Installing mods in MCPE is not too hard, but it does require some know-how. There are a few things person needs to do before getting started.
First, one has to make sure that the mod is compatible with the version of MCPE that they have installed. If it is not, it will be necessary to downgrade their game or follow the instructions to find a newer version of the mod.
Downloading a File Manager
Next, the gamer should download a file manager app (I recommend X-plore). It may also be helpful to create an account on MC discord so that if something goes wrong, one can ask for help.
Downloading Mod Add-on
Finally, the gamer should download the mod/add-on and drag it into the mods folder (if there is one). Then, of course, one will want to go back into MCPE, load up our world, and enjoy!
How to Install Mod in Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Go to the app store and download Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Once you’re in the game, go into settings
- Go into Mods
- Click Add
- Search for the mod or add-on you would like to add
- You’ll be taken back out of settings where it will say that your mod or add-on has been installed
- Press the Home button
- The mod or add-on should now be there! There is one more step before you can use your new mod or add-on – make sure they are enabled. To do this, open up options and go to Mod Options
- Find the mod or add-on you want to enable
- Tick the box next to Enabled
- Restart Minecraft
How to install Add-on in Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the file explorer app on your phone or tablet.
- Enter www. in the URL address bar at the top of your screen and tap Go or Enter.
- Type /Minecraft pe/ in the URL address bar at the top of your screen and tap Go or Enter.
- Tap on the .mcpack file you downloaded (or similar) and then tap Install.
- Once installed, you’ll be taken back to your home screen, where you can open Minecraft PE again! You should now add all the new items to your inventory like any other mod installation.
For Android devices, ensure that Unknown Sources is enabled; go into settings -> Security > Enable Unknown Sources. Otherwise, follow these steps: -Open the file explorer app on your device -Type /storage/. Minecraft/mods -Tap Install on whichever mod file you want.
A few Notes about Downloading .mcpack Files for MCPE
If one or more players are offline, you will not be able to access. mcpack files. If a player leaves a world, then no one else will be able to access .mcpack files. Finally, players cannot use an item if they don’t have it in their hot bar. This process doesn’t work for iOS devices yet.
If you have trouble downloading a mod or add-on, try turning off your internet connection. Some mods will not work if they are not compatible with the game version. For example, suppose a player downloads a mod that is not compatible with their phone.
In that case, they should try installing it onto a computer and transfer it to their device. one can also uninstall the incompatible mod in-game, but this option should be used as a last resort. To do this, the user presses Menu and selects mods.
From there, they scroll through all installed mods until they find the one, they want to delete. Next, tap on it to remove the mod from the phone’s memory. Repeat these steps until all unwanted mods are gone.
Applying the above steps will allow one to install mods and add-ons on iOS and Android on their smartphone. Once they install them, all they need to do is to start playing with their new mods or add-ons, and the things one can do with them are incredible.